Company/Organisation Name: Wexford Women’s Refuge
Contact Person: Antoinette Lynch
Phone: 085 801 6054
Job Title: Director of Services
Job Location: Wexford Town
· Oversee the development and delivery of needs-based services by Wexford Women’s Refuge and ensure that they are user-led and in line with best practice in the sector.
· Oversee the HR Functions, the development and application of HR policies and procedures and ensure that Wexford Women’s Refuge is operating in accordance with best practice and relevant legislation.
· Establishing and maintaining budgets and financial controls and reporting expenditure to the Board and funders
· Manage the day-to-day operation of the organisation and ensure that it is resourced to implement the Strategic Plan and address the current and future needs of the women and children who seek the support of Wexford Women’s Refuge.
· Manage the engagement with relevant external agencies to promote positive partnership and address policy and practice issues that create barriers for women survivors of domestic abuse and their children.
· Lead the engagement with the external environment and the public profile of Wexford Women’s Refuge.
· Advise and support the Board and its subcommittees in relation to their governance functions and ensure compliance with legislation and other statutory requirements.
Ø Hold a relevant professional qualification in health and social care (e.g., psychology, social care, social work) approved by CORU or other relevant registration body.
Ø Registered with designated registration body (e.g., CORU) or eligible for registration with such a body
Post-graduate qualification in one of the above listed fields.
Ø Hold a professional qualification in management
Salary: The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience and is in the region of €86,260, based on a 37.5 hour week.
· Competitive salary of €86,260,
· Employer contribution to PRSA
· 32 days annual leave
· The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of women and children affected by domestic violence.
· The opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
· To be part of a Trauma Informed positive working environment.
Any Other Information:
*Closing Date: 5pm Friday April 14th 2023.
*How to Apply/Contact Details: Lorraine Currivan, Board Secretary Wexford Women’s Refuge at email@example.com
Attachments: Yes/No (Please include a maximum of two additional documents that can be made available as downloads from your advert (flyers, forms, job specifications, etc.)