EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made up to five working days before the event are refundable. Cancellations made after this, are non-refundable. Substitutions may be made without charge at any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the substitution.
This two day workshop is for Health and Social Care Professionals who need to know more about the implications of current healthcare legislation for their own practice and, where relevant, for that of their staff.
The course will explore relevant legislation through use of case studies, and reference to current policies/guidelines and their practical application.
Facilitated by LaTouche Training. Some of the key areas to be covered will include:
• Accountability of Health and Social Care Professionals (CORU and Professional Regulation)
• Negligence and Duty of Care
• Record Keeping
• Information Governance
• Data Protection
• Freedom of Information
• Consent – This will be shorter and we will be adding a more appropriate option
• Best Practice in Report Writing
• Witness Preparation and Giving Evidence in Courts, Inquests and Professional Conduct Hearings.
Social Care Ireland have secured some places for members on this two day workshop. Non-refundable fee of €60.00 per person. Expressions of interest to: email@example.com