EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made up to five working days before the event are refundable. Cancellations made after this, are non-refundable. Substitutions may be made without charge at any time, please contact email@example.com to arrange the substitution.
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY: If you experience difficulties of a technical nature while placing a booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lecture Room 1, Scott Building, HSE, Arden Road,
Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Date: Monday 24th June 2019
Time: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Social Care Ireland and the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute are coordinating this workshop on Self Care and striving towards a balanced work/ life. If you are interested in attending please contact INDI directly contact details are below.
• What is self-care and why is it important in healthcare provision?
• Managing oneself; work life balance
• Stress reduction & managing stress – time stress, anticipatory stress, situation stress and encounter stress
• Time management
• Workplace bullying, statistics, why people bully, bullying and harassment
To book a place, please contact the INDI office:
• By email at email@example.com
• Or by phone on 01 2804839
With your payment details, along with the name of your discipline and state any dietary requirements.
•All fees are non-refundable and nontransferable booking fees €20.00 including lunch.
• Places will be allocated to HSE staff and staff of HSE funded workplaces as a priority. No places will be held without payment in full.
• Limited placed per discipline.