Here you will find the latest information, guidance and support in the area of Occupational Safety and Health for Healthcare.
This Edition includes:
· Plans for Manual Handling Training Process
· European Safety Week
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Occupational Hygiene Monitoring
· Ergonomic Tips To Improve Your Workstation
Click here to access the Health and Safety Helpdesk portal for health and safety support
· The Health and Safety Helpdesk portal is available 24/7 to all Employees.
· Use the helpdesk to log your request for information, advice and to book/cancel health and safety training.
· If you have any difficulties logging a request you can contact the helpdesk on 1850 420 420 between 10.30am and 12 noon and between 2pm and 3.30pm from Monday to Friday.
You can also visit our web pages: hse.ie/safetyandwellbeing and workwell.ie where you will find the latest safety and health information and advice.
From the National Health and Safety Function (NHSF), WHWU, HR Division.