The Wheel are excited to announced the first 20 top speakers for Summit 2021, this year’s top conference for charities, community and voluntary organisations, and social enterprises on 19 and 20 May.
Over two days and six events The Wheel will explore the challenges and opportunities that await staff, trustees and volunteers as we begin to look towards a future beyond the pandemic.
Summit 2021 will bring together the people and organisations who will be setting the agenda for our sector in the new era that lies ahead.
Here is a sample of the top speakers already confirmed:
· Shona Murray, Europe Correspondent at EuroNews
· Andrew Forde, Head of Rural Strategy and Social Enterprise at the Department of Rural and Community Development
· Víctor Meseguer, Director of Social Economy Europe
· Peter Cassells, Chair of the Health Dialogue Forum
· Dr. Shana Cohen, Director of TASC
· Stephanie Regan, Clinical Psychotherapist, Newstalk & Virgin Media Ireland AM
· Peter McBride, Director at the Cohen Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies (US)
· Prof. Tom Collins, the former Head of Education at Maynooth University (2006-2011)
· Lorraine Gilligan, Executive Director at Léargas
· Dr. Tracey Monson, Director Daughters of Charity Child and Family Services
· Garrett Murray, National Director for Horizon Europe at Enterprise Ireland
· Brendan Mooney, EU Programmes Executive at the Northern and Western Regional Assembly
· Sharon Fitzpatrick, Head of Development at COPE Galway
· And many more…