Many of us are working from home for the time being. So, what’s the correct etiquette, the appropriate boundaries for managers and colleagues alike while working remotely?
The Wheel new online workshop, Managing Professional Boundaries, has been developed to answer these important questions. Taking place on the morning (9.30am – 1pm) of Weds, 3 Feb, the focus for this workshop will be on:
· Developing your awareness of managing boundaries
· Understanding good v’s bad boundaries
· How to avoid blurring those boundaries
· How to respond to breaches of boundary
· Defining a best practice approach to moving beyond COVID-19.
This workshop will be led by Liam O Loughlin, Course Director at the Learning Curve Institute in Mayo.
Cost: the cost for members is €80.00 (non-members pay €150.00).
Learn more and register below…