Have you an interest in making a positive impact to young people’s lives? Do you want to help improve outcomes for young people in care?
Would you like to join an organisation committed to working with young people to ensure they achieve their potential?
Positive Care are looking for an energetic Deputy Manager to join their residential care team based in Wicklow. In your role you will act as the support and care worker to young people in the house, driving towards positive changes every single day.
What we can offer you:
• Attractive salary
• Life protection
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Core Professional Training provided free of charge in a range of subjects
• Education Assistance Grants
• The best career progression opportunities in the sector
• A clear and defined pathway to management
• Team Building Activities
• Company Social Events
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Refer a Friend Bonus Available
What you bring:
• A Bachelor or MA/MSc in any of the following fields: Social Care; Applied Social Studies; Applied Social Studies in Social Care; Social Care Practice; OR a MA or MSc: in any of the above; Social Work.
• A full, clean, manual driving license, valid in Ireland.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge of the key elements of effective team working
• Knowledge of the Irish National Standards in Children’s Residential Centres
Minimum 4 years relevant post qualification experience which must include at least two years supervisory experience.
If this sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Application forms are available at http://www.positivecare.ie/careers/#application-forms
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller