Lucena Clinic provides a comprehensive Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service to defined catchment areas, with a population of 645,000, residing in south Dublin city and county, and the county of Wicklow.
Location: Lucena Clinic, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Tallaght
Post: Social Care Worker (Full-Time, Permanent Post)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering a service to children and adolescent. Suitably qualified candidates must possess:
• Ordinary Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Social Studies / Social Care awarded by a recognised body (Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications) or the National Diploma in Applied Social Care Studies awarded by HETAC / ITs or
• Ordinary Bachelor’s Degree in Social Care awarded by a recognised body (Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications) or the Diploma in Social Care awarded by HETAC / ITs or
• National Diploma in Applied Social Studies / Social Care from ITs or
• An equivalent social care qualification from another jurisdiction
• Have a minimum of 2 years working in a Social Care worker role in a child and adolescent setting
• A suitable standard of professional attainments
• Be innovative, resourceful, flexible and have excellent communication, interpersonal, administrative and co-ordination skills
• Have an ability to work both in a busy team environment and independently
• Have demonstrable interest in developing expertise and experience in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Multidisciplinary Setting
Informal enquiries to Martin Burke, Director of Nursing/Social Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your CV, without gaps, Cover Letter and copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: Friday, 27th of September 2019 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday, 8th of October 2019
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this competition only.