Would you like to join a progressive and dynamic company?
If so, here’s some of what we can offer you….
We are seeking a full time permanent Social Care Worker to work in our mainstream residential children’s service in Dublin, Wexford, Cork, Tipperary
- Attractive salary with incremental scale
- Individual and Family Health Care Scheme
- Complimentary core professional training supplied & paid allowance
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Regular Team building and staff away days
- Life Cover
- Company pension scheme
- Continued professional development educational grants available to teams and individual staff
- 50% reduction on all professional training offered by Social Care Training Ireland
- Degree in any of the following; Youth and Community Work, Social Care, Applied Social Studies, Addiction Studies, Psychiatric Nursing, Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience working with vulnerable young people
- Experience working within a residential & team environment
- Experience working with youths and families in the community
Please contact Roisin 085 8030322. Email email@example.com