BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following position:
TEAM LEADER – PERSON IN CHARGE
Location: Limerick Community Services
- Have 3 years minimum experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Hold a formal qualification in Management
- Minimum Level 8 Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or other relevant discipline.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge and understanding of HIQA standards and regulations
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
- Have an understanding of and commitment to Person centred planning.
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have a knowledge and understanding in risk management
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Be able to work a mixture of day, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Be prepared to be on call as per PIC on call rostered hours