Permanent Full Time Post and Maternity Leave Post
Location: Limerick Community Services
- Minimum Level 8 Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or other relevant discipline.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
- Have an understanding of and commitment to Personal Lifestyle Planning.
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Be able to work evenings and weekend shifts.
- Be prepared to be on call as required
- Working with budgets and accounts
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and database
- Have reasonable knowledge and appreciation of, residential needs, social/recreational issues and training programmes for adults with intellectual disabilities.
Informal enquiries: Katie Gallagher, Area Manager 087-3921697
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 10th June 2022
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland, Limerick Region, is an Equal Opportunities Employer