2nd October 2023
Company/Organisation Name: Traveller Families Care Clg
Parenting Capacity Assessment Unit,
Contact Person: Deirdre McCormack
Phone: 01 6235735
Job Title: Social Care Worker (Day Shift Role)
Job Location: Ballyowen Meadows, Clondalkin Dublin 22 D22K751
· You will work alongside a strong consistent team to complete individual family assessments in line with Framework for Assessment of Children in need and their Families (The Family Assessment).
· To carry out observations that are evidence based and recorded to a high standard in line with the centre’s policies and procedures.
· Undertake one to one therapeutic work with children and parents that are aimed at supporting positive parenting, supports reflective parenting practices, enhances the parent child relationships, and addresses any behavioral and emotional difficulties.
· Parenting support and practical help in setting day to day family routines, household maintenance and budgeting.
· A recognised third level practice qualification (minimum Level 7 on the NFQ) in Applied Social Studies/Social Care.
· At least 2 years’ experience in the area of residential care.
· Experience working in partnership with vulnerable children and families.
· Essential competencies: communication skills, commitment to providing the highest level of service, openness to change, professionalism, respect for others.
· All applicants must have a full, clean driving license.
Closing date: Friday 06 October 2023@ 5pm
Interview dates: 13 and 14 October 2023 in Ballyowen Meadows Please complete the attached application form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org