Job Posted: 27th November 2023
Urgent Exciting Opportunity for Team Leader Position for a small residential service for children.
Organisation Name: Stepping Stones Care
Job Title: Team Leader
Status: Permanent, Full Time Contract
Location: Navan, Co. Meath and Rush, Co. Dublin
Stepping Stones Care offer Residential care, Community care, Respite care, Aftercare and semi Independent living services.The ability of any company to provide a high quality care service is dependent on those who deliver the service. We at Stepping Stones are very proud of our staff and the dedication they share in delivering the best care possible to both clients and families. All staff hold relevant qualifications in their area of expertise and are Garda vetted, but most importantly our staff team are hand picked because of their dedication and passion for the work they do. It has often been commented that Stepping Stones staff go that extra mile for our clients and it is this that sets us apart from other care providers.
We are recruiting a Team Leader help support a person with an intellectual disability and/or Autism to enjoy an ordinary life while being supported and empowered so that they can live their life to the fullest while in a residential setting.
· Support the PIC/ Team Leader to ensure that the service you provide complies with the applicable HIQA regulations.
· Sufficient professional knowledge to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
· Ensure that the centre is compliant with all standards as laid down by HIQA and be responsible for maintaining HIQA registration.
· Be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety of service users and staff and compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
· Work directly with individuals as well as supervising direct support staff and completing administrative tasks relating to the day-to-day running of the house.
· Facilitate and deliver appropriate training for staff as required, including refresher training as part of a continuous professional development programme.
Our ideal candidate
· Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications.
· Applicants must have 3 years relevant experience in a PIC role OR management role.
· 3 years experience in a HIQA regulation environment and supporting children/adults with intellectual disabilities.
· Management Course or currently enrolled in one is an advantage.
· Full Clean Driving License
What we can offer you:
· Pay rate starts from €16.00 per hour (DOE)
· Flexible Rosters incl. Weekends
· Free on-site parking
· Refer a Friend Bonuses
If you think you have what it takes, please apply to HR@steppingstonescare.ie or Phone 01 8397509. Closing Date 29/02/2024