A message from “The Wheel”
“We invite our members to sign up for our 1-hour Introduction to Project Management for the Community Sector webinar. Free and exclusive to our members, this new and engrossing session is sure to book up quickly – so make sure to register your free spot today.
Facilitated by Keith Whelan, a nonprofit consultant with vast experience across the sector on several different continents, the session will focus on the practicalities of:
- Clarifying what your project is trying to accomplish
- Understanding your audience
- Developing an effective Plan of Action
- Handling risk and managing your time
- Getting key players on board
- Tracking your progress and staying in control.
This short and snappy webinar will set you up with an overview of project management with a community-specific remit, and allow you to get set up on your own learning journey.
This is a free members-only event. Registration is required – book here.
See you on 6 October!”